47 48 49 50 51 years old, live in Normandy Park, Washington with my wife and two daughters. I’m a Montana native and also a Navy veteran – I spent four of my six enlisted years stationed onboard a Trident-class submarine as an Engineering Laboratory Technician and reactor plant/steam plant mechanic.
I’ve worked in IT, information security and risk management for almost 25 years mostly in the financial services space.
I love most sports and I’m an avid fan of the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, Seattle Sounders, Seattle Kraken, Washington Huskies, Seattle University Redhawks and the Gonzaga Bulldogs.
The links above connect you to:
- Blog – my blog, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
- Whiskey – my growing list of whiskey experiences.
- Currencies – a collection of graphs showing the relationship of all major world currencies compared to the US Dollar.
- Metals – a collection of charts showing the prince in US Dollars per ounce of the big-4 precious metals.
- Twitter – a little more information on my twitter knowledge and recommendations.
- My Resume – the online version of my resume, you can also check out my LinkedIn profile below as well.
My LinkedIn profile:
k y l e (a t) k y l e w e l s h . c o m